Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Finally Finals

Because it's finals week (it feels like it has been finals week for the past 3 weeks now), I just wanted to give you something to stare at as you wait for my next posts. I know you are all just sitting there hitting "refresh" over and over waiting for my blathering.

Adam and Natasha both holding their beloved "binkies" waiting for the camera to flash so that they can put them back in their mouths.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Adam holding Natasha. I didn't realize he had food all over his face. But they are both smiling at the same time and that almost NEVER happens (well, on film, anyway).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here Adam is displaying his androgeny by carrying around his "baby" (a little cheap doll I bought him a long time ago whose eyes are supposed to blink, but one is stuck halfway open giving her a slightly crazed look - combined with her messy hair and smudge on her face, she looks rather like a doll of ill repute). Nontheless, not to be too feminine, he is also carrying around a bunch of cars and trucks in the sling. Hey, those cars enjoy a little attachment parenting every now and then (proof that Adam really does take after his dad).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll be back next week with lots of posts, I promise!

0 comments: