Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Where to begin?

I took my last final yesterday. Finished up my Christmas shopping today. Our tree is up and decorated and the kids both managed to survive fall quarter without starving to death. Thank goodness DH is such a good father. It's not every dad you could leave your babies home alone with while he cooks dinner, feeds both kids, bathes both kids, and gets them both to bed.

I hope to have my grades by the end of the week. If they aren't good, I won't share them with you. I do know that I got an A in Public Speaking, though. I really didn't want to take the class, but I was actually sad to give my last speech. It was quite a bit of fun.

Now I just need to get motivated to do the maid's work. She's really been slacking off this past month.

0 comments: