Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Go on! Google Yourself!

Seriously. Do this now.

Go to http://www.google.com

In the search field type in your first and last name and click Search. See what you get.

I used to be way more popular than I am now. In fact, the first few links that popped up were actually about me. Then, a few years later, most of them were about the Jenny with the same last name, but this Jenny happened to be some leader of a gay and lesbian organization. I swear I'm not leading a gay and lesbian organization in my copious amounts of spare time (between the hours of 11 pm and 5 am, during which time I should be sleeping but am putting off sleep or am being interrupted by Natasha to feed her).

DH was a very well-known college wrestler. What's your alternate identity?

0 comments: