Friday, June 24, 2005

Nat's Stats

It's hard to believe she is two months old already. Having been through all of this with Adam, I have an appreciation for how quickly infancy passes, but it's still hard to believe that kids can grow up so fast.

Natasha had her two month well-baby visit today. She is quite well indeed. She now weighs 10 pounds and 7 ounces, putting her in the 44% with a length of 21.65 inches for 25%. I just checked Adam's stats and he weighed over 13 pounds at this age. But he was a formula baby and Nat is breastfed, so her shooting up from the 22% to the 44% is an accomplishment I am quite proud of. Plus, I don't mind her being smaller than Adam. My arms got tired with him!

The poor little girl got all 4 shots, but she had some Tylenol and some mother's milk and is resting now in her hammock.

Here she is a few days ago in the camper. She was happy as a clam because I just took off her clothes and her diaper and she was planning a major explosion before I got her new diaper on. Cheeky little monkey!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: