Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Avoidance

Adam and Natasha are at daycare for one more hour. It's my day off today.

Here's what I should be doing:
- Reading the chapter in my ethics book on reproductive technology

- Starting the book "Man's Search for Meaning", for which a book review is due on 10/31

- Working on deciphering what in the hell "What the Butler Said" (a short story I picked from Zoetrope which is Francis Ford Coppolla's short story magazine) means so I can prepare a presentation on it.

- Rewriting my first paper on which I earned a B- (ouch!)

- Practice my speech on Affluenza (I get to talk about my swiffer addiction in this speech!)

- Finishing the chapter in my psych book on interpersonal communication.

Or
-Tackling one of the 82 piles of laundry (man I wish my mom were still here!)

- Doing the dishes

- Vacuuming

- Dusting

No wonder I can't get my act together. Look at all that work just waiting for me! Mom, where are you?

0 comments: