Saturday, October 15, 2005

Kimmie & Como

We are so glad our Kimmie is here with us in Minnestoa! I told Adam on Thursday that we would be seeing her on Saturday and he talked about it until we finally got to go see her. He was also excited to see Zac-a-mer (Zac, the shih tzu). I had to tell him several times that Grandma and Grandpa wouldn't be there, even that Justin wouldn't be there since he associates them with seeing Kimmie.

Once we got near the airport and he saw the airplanes he thought we were going to pick up Grandma Toody and Papa "from Seattle" (he actually said that), so I had to disappoint him once again. But I think all his disappointment was forgotten when Kimmie & Zac accompanied Adam, me, and Natasha to Como Park. It's an awesome place and today was the perfect fall day for such an activity. Everyone had a great time.

Here is Miss Kimmie and Adam having fun (they moved too quickly for my picture to turn out well)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After all the walking around, Zac got tired so he got to ride shotgun in the double stroller
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Natasha still has mixed feelings about Zac
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, for good measure, here are my two babies together. They get along so well together these days. Nat thinks Adam is the funniest thing alive and he always says "I yuv Tasha!".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So much love to go around!

0 comments: