Thursday, August 03, 2006

Google & Giggle

Because I chose to use the word "monkeys" in the title of this blog, I get a lot of visitors directed from Google who have googled phrases like "monkey butt pictures", "cute monkeys", and, inexplicably, "monkeys breastfeeding". So, for you mis-led readers, whose hopes of finding weird monkey trivia are dashed upon visiting my site, I will occasionally try to post something just for you in a weekly letter called "Dear Google Visitor".

Here is today's first installment.

Dear Google Visitor searching for Monkeys Playing Poker Picture,

First of all, I am sorry that you came to my site by accident. I can tell you why you ended up here. The title "Monkey" in my blog. Secondly, I wrote a piece a while back about Adam and Jason's poker obsession. So, while it was entertaining, I'm sure it isn't what you were looking for.

Here. Will this do?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now that we have that cleared up, might I suggest something for your next search for a picture? Instead of using MSN for your search, you'd probably get a better result using Google's Image search. You don't even have to wade through text. It's great! And now that I have the monkey's playing poker picture on my site, the Google Image search just might lead you back to me.

I hope you found what you were looking for, Gentle Google Visitor. Please come back again as I am sure I will have more monkey trivia collected on my site in the near future.

Sincerely,

Mama Monkey

0 comments: