Friday, September 09, 2005

I Make a Mess!

"I Make a Mess" is an phrase Adam delightedly screams at least 3 times a day. He thinks it's a good thing. So he makes his little mess and then tells me all about it. Some other more-than-obvious statements he likes to share these days: "I cryin'" after he stops to take a breath after 5 minutes of waling, screaming, & sobbing. And then the obvious answer to my dumb question "what are you watching, Adam?", he says, "TV!". Guess I should be more specific...

Here's a little retrospective of some of our favorite messes caught on film within the past two years:


Making a cake for mommy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stealing the dog's water
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First birthday cake
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eating a smoothie at Grandma Gilmer's house
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing with green bubbles
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Painting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The other sentence he likes to scream a lot is "Mommy clean it up!".

0 comments: